THE 2016 UNIVERSITY OF SCOUTING WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5TH, 2016!
This Council training event will offer classes for leaders at all levels of Scouting.
- Cub Scout Leader Training
- BALOO Training
- Pack Pizzazz!!
- Pack Committee Challenge
- Boy Scout Leader Training
- Dutch Oven Cooking
- Introduction to Leadership Skills for Troops (ILST)
- Den Chief Training
- Troop Committee Challenge
- Cub Scout and Boy Scout Program Changes
- Venturing Advisor Training
- Crew Committee Challenge
- Fundamentals of Training
- Recruiting Adult Leaders
- Chartered Organization Representative Training
- Unit Tools: my.scouting.org
- Scouts with Disabilities and Special Needs
- Merit Badge Counselor Training
These training courses are offered at this Council wide event for you to be “trained” for your position.
Registration is online only, at http://phc.kintera.org/uofs2016.
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE COURSE TIMES BECAUSE YOU MUST FULLY COMPLETE A CLASS TO RECEIVE CREDIT FOR IT BEFORE ATTENDING YOUR NEXT CLASS.
DATE: November 5, 2016 TIME: 8:30am-4:30pm
LOCATION: LDS Church, 1116 Yew Avenue North, Olympia, WA (Puget and Yew Chapel)
Course Fees: $10 before 10/28, $15 from 10/29-11/2, $20 11/3 to at the door
Course Fees for BALOO #301 only (Includes Lunch): $15 before 10/28, $20 from 10/29-11/2, $25 11/3 to at the door