Early Bird Deadline has been extended to May 15th, 2016!
Pacific Harbors Council offers Day Camps for all Cub Scouts from Tiger to Arrow of Light Scout. The camps are fun-filled learning. The theme is “CSI: Cub Scout Investigators” this year! Cub Day Camps will be held from Rose Park in Chehalis to the Federal Way Stake Center in Federal Way. Scouts will arrive each day with a lunch and a day pack of essential items, and they will participate in a variety of games and activities aimed at having fun as well as exploring the ideals of the Scout Oath and Law.
Day Camp runs from 9:00am-4:00pm
Twilight Camps run from 4:00pm-9:00pm
- Timberline District: June 20-23 at Rose Park
- Hylebos District: June 28-July 1 (Twilight) at Federal Way Stake Center
- Mount Tahoma District: June 28-July 1 and July 11-14 at Puyallup South Stake Center
- Puget Sound District: July 12-15 at the Gig Harbor Stake Center and July 19-22 at the Tacoma Rifle and Revolver Club
- Glacier View District: July 25-28 at the Lakewood Stake Center and August 1-4 (Twilight) at the Graham Stake Center
- Coastal Waters District: July 18-21 at Lions Park
- Capital Area District: July 25-28 and August 1-4 at Camp Akela***
Early Bird Discount: Registrations MUST be received at one of the Council offices by April 29th, 2016 to receive the discount.
- $80 per Scout by May 15th
- $100 per Scout after May 15th
- $130 within seven days of the start of camp
Fees for Junior Campers
4-7 day camp $25.00* per session or $7.00* per day. Junior Campers will receive a camp t-shirt with the full session paid registration.
All participants who attend camp for the duration of the week will receive a t-shirt!
Registering Cub Scouts, Junior Campers, and Volunteers
All Cub Scouts and Junior Campers must have a completed registration form, BSA medical forms, and payment completed in the council office or on line with printed receipt to ensure a camp session slot. All youth and adult volunteers must have a completed registration and medical forms. Forms can be downloaded below or found here.
Register for Camp online:
Cub Scout parents or leaders can register by stopping in at the Tacoma or Tumwater Service Centers to do it in person.
Once registrations have been submitted and are complete, the applicant will receive a confirmation email.