Council Recognition Dinner
Saturday, March 17, 2018 at the Tacoma South LDS Stake Center.
5:30pm - Check in
6:00-8:15pm - Dinner and Recognition Banquet
Please join us as we recognize the recipients of the 2017 Silver Beaver Award, the Council Alumnus of the Year Award, the Sea Scout Leadership Award, the Venturing Leadership Award, and two Medal of Merits!
2017 Silver Beaver Award Class:
- Tylene Byrd, Mount Tahoma District
- James Desy, Capital Area District
- Kimberly Forbes, Glacier View District
- Jennifer Gates, Mount Tahoma District
- Christine Helman, Coastal Waters District
- Col. Garth Holmes, Capital Area District
- Carla Richards, Glacier View District
- John Ruppe, Capital Area District
- Rhonda Springer, Coastal Waters District
- Robert Tice, Puget Sound District
- Richard Waterman, Mount Tahoma District
- Kim Wise, Hylebos District
Michael Movius, our Pacific Harbors Council Executive Vice President will be honored as the 2017 Council Alumnus of the Year; Carla Meier will receive the Sea Scout Leadership Award, Angela Rueber and Matthew Evans will receive Venturing Leadership Awards; and Gordon C. of Mount Tahoma Troop 422 and Arthur H. of Glacier View Troop 553 will receive Medal of Merit Awards!
Cost is $40 each until March 3rd. $50 each after March 3rd.