Eagle Advancement Training
Saturday, May 12th, 2018 at the Tumwater Service & Training Center: 1760 Barnes Blvd SW, Tumwater, WA 98512.
8am - Noon
For Scouts or Scouters working on or assisting with Eagle Advancement, including:
- Scouts/Parents preparing for Eagle
- Eagle Board of Review Members
- Eagle Advisors (required training)
- Council Advancement Committee
- District Advancement Committee
- Unit Leaders and Advancement Committee
Refreshments and handouts will be provided.
Register at: phc.kintera.org/EagleAdvTrainingMay2018.
For more information, please contact Bill Woodard at 253-564-3102 or Mark Woodman at 253-682-2236.