Wood Badge - Week 2
June 21 - 23 (THURSDAY-SATURDAY)
The skills learned at Wood Badge will help you provide better quality service to your unit, district, and council. The lessons learned can also be applied and used at home, work, school, or church. While at Wood Badge you will forge friendships with other members of the council and gather resources that you can share with others that will help strengthen the program and improve the service provided to our youth.
How do I qualify for Wood Badge?
- Be 18 years of age or older and registered in the Boy Scouts of America.
- Have completed the Leader Specific training for their Scouting position.
- Have completed Youth Protection Training.
- Be capable of functioning safely in an outdoor environment.
- Have Parts A, B, and C or the BSA “Annual Health and Medical” form, signed by a doctor within one year of the last day of the Wood Badge course.
There is a limit of 48 participants (First come, first served).
Questions? Contact Course Director Steve Wark at email@example.com or 360-584-8583.