Cub Scout Day Camp - Glacier View District
REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE BELOW!
TRAVEL THE WORLD WITHOUT LEAVING CAMP! DISCOVER EXCITING THINGS ABOUT DIFFERENT PLACES AND CULTURES, TRY NEW FOODS, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT THE WORLD SCOUTING MOVEMENT!
- Early Bird (on or before May 15th): $85 on or before May 15th ***Early Bird Pricing must be paid in full on or before May 15th***
- Regular Price (May 16th-One Week before the start of each Camp): $105
- Late Price (Within One Week of the start of each Camp): $160
T-shirts for Cub Scouts and Junior Program Participants are included in the cost of camp until June 1st, 2018. If registering after June 1st, 2018, a limited supply of t-shirts can be purchased at camp for $10 each. Volunteers will receive a free t-shirt if they volunteer for 3 or 4 days of camp.
DATE AND LOCATION:
GLACIER VIEW DISTRICT: JULY 17TH-20TH AT CAMP CURRAN IN THE SUMMIT-AREA
- Cub Scout Registration: phc.kintera.org/GVDayCamp2018
- Volunteer & Junior Registration: phc.kintera.org/GVDayCamp2018VOL
- Day Camp Flyer
- 2018 Parent Guide
- BSA Health Forms Parts A & B (Required for everyone at camp)
- Campership Application (Must be received by 7/2/2018)
If an Adult Volunteer or Staff Member has other non-Scout children, the Junior Program gives them a place for their child(ren) to be supervised while they are volunteering at camp. To be eligible, a Junior Program Participant must be at least 3 years old, be potty trained, and have their parent/guardian volunteering at camp that SAME DAY. Junior Program Participants will stay in and participate in their own stand-alone area during camp.
The fees are $25 for all four days or $7 per day. Late Fee Pricing (one week prior to the start of camp, no t-shirt): $50 for all four days or $14 per day if registering for one to three days.
CAMPERSHIP APPLICATION (SCHOLARSHIP):
The Pacific Harbors Council has funds donated every year to be used as Camperships. Funds are available for Cub Scouts to attend Cub Scout Day Camp. These funds can cover up to 50% of the cost of camp and do not cover purchasing a t-shirt, if applying after 6/1/2018. A hard copy of this application must be submitted to the Tacoma Scout Office in order to be considered. Campership Application MUST be received in the office by Monday, July 2, 2018 for consideration.